Skip to main content

Micael

I woke up today, fixed myself some breakfast, took a shower and organized my clothes...Went on omegle and found a Parisian boy who wanted to take me on a ride for the day. we exchanged some pictures and should I say he is well gifted. took a flight to France. my son took me. he owns an private airplane. I looked at his hand first to see if we could take it further. he invited me for some drinks at his local bar. it was around 8pm and I felt a bit tipsy but I can hold a drink. do you like this bar? I come here a lot and never find what i'm looking for. he went in  and touched the inner part of my thighs. it got me excited. I wasn't expecting that. I moved my arm and grabbed the napkin to clean the upper part of my thigh he noticed and stopped what he was doing to hold on to his drink. you didn't like that huh? he said. yes, but I feel it's too early to go down that road. I moved my right leg so as to feel his right leg. we were sitting in a small round tall table and we were in front of each other. he understood and looked at his watch. I love the act of waiting. so much can happen while one waits. but mostly it's nothing. get me? yeah I said expecting something exciting to happen always makes things much nicer. do you have a lady friend? he said sounding courageous. I moved my arm and fixed myself letting him know I own the night and said no I work well on my own. I want to explore with more females. I shrugged and took a sip from my drink. I thought I don't want to work with females feeling let down. I want to be with you I said with force but not wanting to be girlfrieny. I don't get attached easily. he wanted to do the married tie around with our drinks but I stopped him and invited him to dance. he said he wasn't advanced on the dance floor. tell me about your favorite sport. I want to teach you how to dance. I kept leaning towards an all nighter. I wanted him to feel my body but the expectation of spending the whole night with him drew me closer to leaving him waiting for what was going to happen that night. it was still early and I could see his hardness underneath his pants. golf he said and then added touch my balls I leaned in and massaged his inner thigh. I played golf as a little girl  I think I remember. I will let you in on my room he said. I think i'm ready to see it. let's do this. we left after a hour. he lives around the bar we walked there. when we got in he opened the fridge want a beer? he said and I agreed to drinking one bottle. I went to the bathroom to do a little fix up. when I went out, he was sitting on the couch. I tried to tell him I wanted the bed right away but I sat down to drink my beer with him. are you enjoying yourself? he asked and I said yes. you have a nice little cozy place. you won't forget this night I said. it will never end he said oh yes it will and you will pay me. I don't forget. he said. I want to have you the whole night in bed he said. how much? 1000 euros. ok said. we kissed slowly. he seemed to enjoy it. I grabbed his arm and slowed him down. we brushed thighs again and we got excited  he took of his pants and went into the room first I followed and showed him where my buttons were so he could undo them. he did and I gave him a blow job that lasted about 20 minutes. he said he could cum all night.

Comments